Reports To: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Job Status: Exempt
SUMMARY: EnergyPrint, a leading innovator in online energy management and reporting tools, is seeking a motivated and tech-savvy Sales Development Representative to join our dynamic sales team. The candidate must be a self-starter, have a deep understanding of modern SaaS go-to-market strategies, and experience in building robust sales pipelines. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills, have a persistent and tenacious approach to driving sales and a natural ability for closing deals.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product offering, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Leverage modern SaaS go-to-market strategies to reach customers and grow the sales pipeline.
- Manage the complete sales process including lead generation, customer introduction, product presentation, and sales closure.
- Identify and cultivate sales opportunities through any channel including inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls, social media, emails, and in-person as necessary (some travel may be required as the role develops).
- Conduct product presentation web-calls and demo our dashboard and product features.
- Conduct initial discovery calls and pre-qualify prospects as needed.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design industry-specific outreach strategies.
- Collaborate with our cold-calling team to nurture leads and bring them through the pipeline.
- Track all sales activities, manage leads, and drive deals to close through our CRM software.
- Be open to learning new skills and software tools as needed as the role evolves.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar role.
- Strong understanding of SaaS go-to-market strategies.
- Proficiency with various CRM deal tracking and outreach software.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in SaaS, Technology, Energy, or a related field.
- Understanding of modern SaaS go-to-market strategies.
- Strong ability to build sales pipelines and convert prospects into customers.
- High level of self-motivation, energy, and ambition.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative.
- A “closer” mentality with the drive and motivation to surpass sales goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, supportive team environment.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for understanding and selling innovative products.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role.
- To begin this will be a 100% remote role using web-calls, email, phone, or other social and marketing channels.
- Currently there are no travel expectations.
This role offers a competitive base salary along with a generous commission structure. In addition to the commission earned on new sales, the Sales Development Representative will receive residual commission for any additional growth from that customer for the duration of their first contract term. Benefits also include unlimited PTO, medical, dental and vision options, and 401k.
Please note that the above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may grow or change at any time to accommodate our corporate objectives. EnergyPrint is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.