EnergyPrint is currently looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist to join its growing team.
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist at EnergyPrint, you will be responsible for ensuring Customer Onboardings have as high a success rate as possible. You will do your best work bridging the gap between the CSM team and the Data Team to complete the gathering of onboarding packet information and ensuring it is organized and accurate. You will have a direct influence on satisfying our customers’ needs that their buildings come online promptly and accurately so they may in-turn get to work discovering savings and reducing their Building’s energy footprint using our SaaS web-based application.
You will be on the Data Team and will report to the Data Operations Manager. You will also work closely with the Utility Relationship Manager in support of the Customer Success Team and their ongoing effort to onboard new and existing customer buildings into our system. You will also play a strong supportive role in addressing ongoing building data-gaps as needed.
You will need to enlist your excellent customer service skills each day as you frequently engage with Utility Companies, their representatives, and our customers to gather requisite onboarding paperwork, collect authorization letters and clear all other paperwork gaps to ensure onboardings have a high rate of success going live in our application in a timely manner. Your work will be pivotal in freeing the CSM team to focus on what they do best: nurturing customer relationships, driving engagement and ultimately increasing revenue.
Work with the CSM Team and Data Team to:
- Onboard customers and related objects into our system (Buildings, Accounts, Meters, Connections, etc):
- Onboarding Packet Document Collection, Organization, Verification, etc.
- Customer Follow-up & Utility Company outreach
- Task Management and Task Prioritization
- Adherence to projected SLA’s and Engagement Best Practices
- Identify, Manage, and Resolve data-gap issues
- Stay on-top of all onboarding submissions and track issues as they arise using reporting and task management tools
- Contact Utility Companies and Customer Contacts as needed to drive towards data-gap closures to meet internal closure SLA’s
- Administrative Tasks include Running and Pulling reports, Entering Data, Utility Relationship Management, ENERGY STAR Account Support and 3rd Party Integrations account management
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 2-4 years of experience in relevant customer service field
- 2-year Associate or 4-year College Degree desired, or equivalent educational experience
- Strong customer service skills with a proven track record of client satisfaction
- Strong organizational, planning, and task management skills
- Relationship building and conflict-resolution soft skills desired
- Ability to effectively communicate clearly in person, via web-conference and in writing
- Experience with project management software (Hive, Trello, Jira, Monday, Teamwork, MS Project, etc)
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office tools (Including Outlook, Excel (Strong), Word)
- Basic working knowledge of computers, web-applications, and internet technology
- Well written, well spoken with a high WPM typing accuracy
The successful candidate will be:
- A quick learner, able to grasp new ideas and technologies and adapt to an ever-evolving business model and start-up company culture
- Self-motivated and highly organized with assigned workloads and will display an entrepreneurial spirit towards driving the creation of new solutions
- Comfortable asking questions with a positive attitude, and a mindset geared towards effective problem-solving
- Able to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Committed to conducting themselves with integrity as a well-regarded representative of the company brand and product
- Able to give and receive clear guidance
- Successful at working individually, on a team, and in a group environment
Compensation and benefits TBD with experience, background, and skill sets.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.